Company Formation in DIFC free zone overview
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) was established as a highly dedicated “free zone” area in the commercial district of Dubai. This free zone turned out to produce an excellent industrial change in the country.
This has been possible thru attracting local and international companies to have a lucrative position for investment opportunities. As a result, there are massive developments in trading not only in DIFC but also in the entire Dubai.
The Dubai International Financial Centre provides a big chance to different companies to have a high Return on Investment (ROI). DIFC has been making a great effort to innovate and improve its infrastructure, which in turn would benefit international business owners across the globe.
In general terms, free zones in Dubai offer tax-free, free custom duty benefits, as well as 100% foreign ownership. This is why free zones have become the most favorable locations in the Middle East for a wide array of international operations. Thus, attracting a lot of people to give Dubai free zone company formation a try has been possible.
As a high-end business consultancy, we specialize in Dubai free zone company formation. We also act as a one-stop service provider that will help reduce hassles to a range of investors. Here at our company, we carry out all related aspects in the fastest way possible for your convenience and comfort.
Taking advantage of the opportunity that provides by the DIFC, be ready to have a difficult time. But, the process will be easier and simpler with a top-notch and reputable service provider. By making our company as your leading option, you will receive excellent setup for a better initial risk management and final approval. In fact, we have a further experience or an in-depth knowledge in DIFC free zone company formation.
Serving our valuable clients, we are able to acquire ideal connections for a more convenient license processing. We also have professionals who will explain the benefits, limitations, and restrictions of DIFC. In the end, we can help you make the right choice.
Whether you have something to ask or verify, our well-experienced consultants are much ready to guide you. Thus, making the best decision about the business setup in DIFC will be relevant to all your diverse needs.
Also, we deliver strategic ideas, prepare incorporation document, name governmental approvals, assist in bank account application, and help in an audit. Take action today and see how we are committed to serving you.
Advantages of setting up a license in DIFC Free Zone
100% Company or Business Ownership
- Here at our company, we maximize your chance of having 100% ownership of a business. This will help you experience gaining more revenues and a high Return on Investment. Not only that, you can enjoy all the benefits of owning a company.
Easier and more convenient Transfer of Capital and Profits
- These days, free zone industry has been in demand among a broad range of people from the local and even international places. Because of easier and more hassle-free transfer of capital and profits, there is no doubt that different businesses have been taking advantage of it.Tired of engaging in an industry without simpler transfer of capital or revenues? There is no need to look further than the free zone in Dubai. You can make all of your goals come to life in real time.
Exemption from Tax
- Nowadays, business-minded people hold back to run a new company when they are required to pay a high amount of personal income tax. But the availability of free zone in Dubai and other nearby places, there is nothing to worry about. In fact, you are exempted from personal income tax that can lead to an amazing Return on Investment in the long run.
Exemption from any import or export duties
- Whether you are importing or exporting your products, a free zone in Dubai can put an end to your dilemma. Either you plan to invest or run a business in the place, there is an exemption from any import and export duties. For sure, you will be able to gain huge savings for other new opportunities in the near future.
Exemption from other taxes
- Aside from personal taxes, you will also be exempted to pay other taxes. For more information, just give us a call. We are specially established to serve you. We are available 24/7 to handle your situation with 100% satisfaction at the end of the day.
Competitive rates on facility usage
- In the DIFC free zone, you are very fortunate to have competitive prices on all facilities you need to use. So, if your chosen free zone provides expensive prices on any equipment usage, never hesitate to grab the cost-effective and reasonable services of the DIFC Setup now.nvestor
Four the type of licenses that decides DIFC Free Zone
Business Licenses – Here at our company, we provide different business licenses in DIFC free zone. We specialize in offering the trade licenses for 1, 2, and 3 activities. For the license in general trading, we also got your back.
Industrial License – If you want to engage in manufacturing activities in DIFC free zone, getting an industrial license is imperative. Since there are a lot of unreliable service providers online, we are the company you can trust and count on.
Service License – When it comes to performing service activities, this license plays an essential role. With our innovative resources and flexible people, a stress-free and fast application will be a reality. We offer service license in an immediate yet efficient manner.
E-commerce License – In carrying out buying or selling of goods thru online, applying for an e-commerce license is necessary. Despite the complexity of the process, we can handle all your needs. At the end of the day, everything will be set.
National Industrial License – If you are eager to carry out any manufacturing activity where you will have 51% of ownership in DIFC, a national industrial license is what you should get. But make sure to hire a provider that specializes in the field. Here at [insert company name], we have a further experience and commitment to guide
Four types of ownership in DFIC Free Zone
The task to set-up a new business in Dubai can be confusing, expensive and time-consuming. But don’t worry, our goal is to help you have a seamless process as we always begin with a thorough understanding of all your existing needs. And since we clearly understand that diversity can happen most of the time, we offer a variety of options to meet your needs.
For a company formation in DFIC, there are arrays of ownerships you can opt for. Either of the choices, you are guaranteed with excellence and result. Here are the four types of ownerships you have with us.
- Free Zone Entity
We are issuing a free zone establishment licensing with separate legal capacity, which is fully owned by the legal entity/company or individual who possesses the establishment capital of nearly 185,000 AED. This type of ownership is ideal for companies or individuals who are under the service of consultancy, medicines, and laws.
- Free Zone Company
We are issuing company formation in DFIC to the free zone companies who have many partners in separate legal capacity whether corporations or individuals. This is to allow the investors be determined by the partners if issuing the license.
- Branch of Local Companies
We are issuing a local company branch licensing to any local business that has a valid license (which is issued by the UAE license authority) and intends to open another branch within the free zone.
- Branch of Foreign Companies
We are issuing a foreign company branch licensing to any foreign firms established outside the United Arab Emirates, who are on the move to open a representative office or branch so they can expand the business of any type.
The company formation in DIFC gives you an understanding of ownerships and their importance to your business. Whether you are a local or foreign owner, we see to it you have an accurate information of every category while getting the right process for you to acquire. We take you to effectively establish your business in the best way possible and the license categories would help you to securely have a mark in the business industry in Dubai.
DIFC Free Zone Requirements for Company Registration
Through the company formation in DIFC, you would have a clear direction of the goals you want to achieve as you become a member of the free zone. We would help you out in reaching the desired goals you want to achieve. We give you the right guidelines on how to ensure your business would connect to the customers and eventually the world. Here is the list of the required documents you have to submit proof of trade name of business
- Preliminary approval proof for business activities
- Copy of Passport and other forms of legal documents for shareholders and stakeholders
- Most activities do not need a DIFC Minimum capital requirements
- Copy of Passport and company manager’s resume
- Shareholder and manager’s personal info sheet
- Feasibility study of the case activities of the industrial, services and electronics
- Notarized power of a legal representative to allow the set-up and represent you and the shareholders
- Preapproval of authority for the third party
- Certificate of no objection from current sponsor once the applicant is a resident of UAE as employee
- Notarize article of the association from UAE Embassy
- Board determination, which is to be determined by a management panel of the applicant’s current company at the origin of location
- License and certificate of the registration for existing company that is certified, as well as authorized by UAE Embassy.
Ten steps to get your license in DIFC Free Zone
Prior to DIFC employment law, we are giving the applicants the opportunity to acquire a seamless process in all their transactions. Here are the ten simple steps to acquire your license in Dubai free zone company formation:
First step →Day 1: Submit your application to the Excellent Set-up. Make the payment.
Second step→ Day 2: We will carry out the reservation of your company
Third step → Day 3: The applicants can meet our consultants at the DIFC Free Zone or to our office at exactly 9 in the morning. They will then be taken to the Free Zone by our staff in order to sign the incorporation papers of the company.
Fourth Step→ Day 4: DIFC Free Zone will be releasing a Trade License and the Excellent Set-up will be sending a copy via email.
Fifth Step → Day 5: The Chamber of Commerce/ Trade License/ Lease Agreement/ and the Articles of Association. This is only applicable for the trade license.
Sixth step → Day 7: There will be an activation of the dedicated telephone number, detail address, as well as the entire information with the help of our Business Center.
Seventh Step→Day 10: We will be issuing a Company Immigration Card. If you like, you can also apply for a Visa.
Eight step →day 11: Finish and submit a form for a Via Application and if necessary, include also the attested degree certification along with the information on the Emirates Identification Card to the Excellent Set-up. After the submission, you can begin with the payments.
Ninth Step → day 21: Issuance of the Entry Visa (pink-colored visa) and we’ll email you its copy.
Tenth Step → Day 22: Your original Entry Visa can now be available for your collection in our office.
The company formation in DIFC would give you the information you need so that the registration process would be made in an accurate and fastest time as possible. Here, free zone gives you the advantage to ensure most of the operations of your business would be made in a secure and successful way.
DIFC Free Zone license cost
The DIFC employment law requires the companies to pay the license fees needed to acquire the free zone business in Dubai. With the direct and reliable process of paying the DIFC license fees, there is a chance to make the planned business a success. The service charge for the DIFC license fees cost is 6,000 AED to set up a new license and 1,500 AED for renewal of an old license. Our DIFC Registration Fees covers Professional fees that include: consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable Local Citizen service agent when required, supporting documents that are notarized by the local notary public, assisting in bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
If you are looking for a DIFC free zone license cost the authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be an additional requirements during the process of establishing your company in the DIFC Free Zone, however Excellent Setup will be there to support you in every step.
|Payment Plans||E-Commerce||Service License||Service Package||Renewal Package|
|Payment Plans||E-Commerce||Service License||Service Package||Renewal Package|
Amendment License Services for DIFC Free Zone
Our services also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Dubai
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship