DMCC Free Zone Company Formation Overview
Since 2002, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) has been supporting the specifics needs and providing best solutions on its core segments such as gold and precious metals, energy, diamond and colored stones and other commodities industries.
Apart from DMCC serves to be a strategic government initiative for Dubai commodity marketplace, it is also considered to be a UAE free zones authority which offers a 100% business ownership. For the past years, DMCC Dubai has been providing limitless and overwhelming opportunities and facilities ranging from office, business centers, warehouses and more to different business form.
This authority for company formation in DMCC free zone guarantees a 50-year tax holiday on income and personal taxes together with purpose-built infrastructure for freehold and leasehold option and shop facility document processing, including registration, migration and licensing.
DMCC is composed of 200-hectare development, including Almas Tower, AU Tower and Ag Tower for an additional plot of the land allocated used for various manufacturing operations. With the help of company formation in DMCC free zone, each of the purpose-built towers has the opportunity to have facilities enhancing the trade and providing support and commercial facilities.
Through top-notch skills, wide knowledge and years of experience being a great source for company formation in DMCC free zone, people can expect for excellent assistance with a step-by-step process from thorough initial risk assessment, following the DMCC visa rules to the final approval.
DMCC Dubai has the ability to provide an immediate time frame and significant explanation of the benefits as well as the limitations and restriction within the free zone ensuring an appropriate decision for the enterprise and effective strategies to the new business set up in Dubai through right connections for license processing.
If you want to have a company formation in DMCC free zone, DMCC Free Zone offers exclusive free zone services, including registration and licensing for the easy business set up. This allows the member companies in competing with the employee affairs procedures, issuance of a visa, renewal of residence permits, traffic affairs as well as vehicle registration.
Advantages with DMCC Free Zone License Set Up
Company formation in DMCC free zone offers a fast and simple processing of license within 24 hours making it a great advantage to have a perfect business base. We are known to be dedicated, business savvy and extremely proactive in providing outstanding assistance to our current company members as well as to potential businessmen.
Apart from the excellent business location, modern facilities and top notch licensing process, you can also experience the following unbeatable advantages from your company formation in DMCC free zone such as:
- 100% business ownership
- Unique worldwide center industry clustering
- Purpose-built infrastructure
- Exclusive ability to purchase ideal premises
- Single window clearances for registration, immigration, licensing and more
- World class security systems
- Regulated and safe business environment
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on income and personal taxes
- Preferential freight rates
- No foreign exchange barriers entering the No restrictions on the capital repatriation
- Easy and quick transfer of capital and profit
- Import and Export duties exemption
- More than one business activities
- No currency restrictions
- Monthly flexible payment options
- Hassle-free access to International Airport and affordable access to four ports
- Low cost set up
- Readily available raw materials
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre is currently the largest and fastest growing FREE economic zone in the United Arab Emirates with more than 11,000 registered businesses/companies as of 2015. If you are a business owner who is looking for a great opportunity in a foreign land, Excellent setup is your best entry point to DMCC Dubai.
DMCC was established by the Government of Dubai as a strategic plan that would profitably create a business center for commodity-related businesses. Company formation in DMCC free zone offers you a lot of benefits such as full foreign company ownership, no taxation, no restriction on capital repatriation, no duty levied for export/import, and more.
Since DMCC has a central location with 2 Metro Stations, it has been officially the world’s best UAE free zone with flexible office solutions and world-class infrastructure. So, if you are looking for help in managing your company formation in DMCC free zone, we are here to serve you.
Four the type of licenses in DMCC
Through our significant history in providing excellence in company formation in DMCC free zone, we already have the solid resources, experience, and knowledge in supplying a large marketplace for license processing.
We give our best efforts in promoting the highest possible standards for global standards with regards to product and service development, so you can expect for a dependable licensing process from DMCC
- Commercial Trading License – We know that one of the amazing trading types is the commercial trading, so we highly polished our licensing services to provide you an easy and simple processing.
As we provide you this type of license, you can simply enjoy conducting importing, exporting, distributing, consolidating and storing of items. This category is based on a permit specifications and is limited to one activity.
- General Trading License – The general trading license allows you to have the freedom in importing, exporting, distributing, consolidating as well as storing items. This covers items that are diversified, unlimited and with multiple product numbers which are unrelated.
- E-Commerce License – This gives you the opportunity to have a license to sell online products and collect payments.
Professional License – If you wanted to acquire a professional license for you to have an effective company formation in DMCC free zone, we have the best skills to offers you. This category allows you to carry out different professional consultancies services such as marketing research and consultancies, management consultancies, marketing management, informational technology consultancies and advertising research and consultancies
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology Consultancies
- Advertising Research & Consultancies
4- E-Commerce License
This category of License will allow you to sell products and collect payments online.
DMCC Free Zone Flexi Desk overview
DMCC Free Zone continuously offers its best effort to identify more opportunities to add value to the significant operations for the commodity processors and traders. We are quite enthusiastic in dedicated in developing our value-added services and in promoting new financing sources to supply the needs of the growing market and its demands.
That is why we have come up with the essential DMCC flexi desk policy which operates the free zone rules and regulations and the DMCC regulations. This provides a guideline for company formation in DMCC free zone located at flexi desk including monitoring and control.
Here, flexi desks are not liable for third party liability insurance and are not eligible in conducting retail and manufacturing activities. Companies on flexi desks are eligible to have 3 residence visas and are prohibited from storing saleable goods or samples.
We have best ability to help flexi desks in confirming the nature and methodologies of their trading for an easy and quick process for trading process. The companies on flexi desks will be able to have a hassle-free process for company formation in DMCC free zone as well as they can enjoy the advantages we offer.
DMCC Free Zone Requirements for Company Registration
- Proof of business trade name (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- Evidence of preliminary approval for the business activities (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- The Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- The Passport copy and resume for the company manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- A Feasibility study in case of industrial, service and electronic activities
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows Excellent Setup to represent you as well as the shareholders
- A Third party authority pre-approval with additional costs and professional fees
- No objection certificate from a current sponsor, if applicant is a UAE resident as an employee
Other legal documents and their approval requirements.
- An Attested and notarized article of association from the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- A Board determination to be determined by the panel of management for your current company/ entity at the location of origin stating the intent of launching a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the United Arab Embassy.
- The Certificate and license of registration for the existing company certified and authorized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
Here are the ten simple steps to acquire your license in Dubai free zone company formation in the DMCC Free Zone:
Ten steps to get your license in the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Free Zone
First step →Day 1: Submit the application to Excellent Setup and make the payment. If the payment is made early in the morning, we can get the name reservation on the first day.
Second step→ Day 2: Company name reservation is carried out at Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) by our company.
Third step → Day 3: The Clients can meet our consultant at Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Free Zone or come to our Office at 9 am to be taken to DMCC by our staff to sign the company incorporation papers work in front of a Free Zone official.
Fourth Step→ Day 4: The License is released by the Free Zone and Excellent setup will send a soft copy by email.
Fifth Step → Day 5 : The Original License/Dubai Chamber of Commerce Certificate/ Lease Agreement, and Articles of Association (only applicable for trade license).
Sixth Step → Day 7: The dedicated telephone number will be activated, and we will provide all the details by our Business Center along with details of your address.
Seventh Step→Day 10: The Company Immigration Card issued by Dubai Immigration and if you wish you to apply for your visa. The Excellent setup will provide DMCC free zone visa application form.
Eighth Step →day 11: Complete and submit the Visa Application forms and the attested degree certificate (if applicable) as well as the Emirates ID Card information (if applicable) to Excellent Setup and make payment.
Ninth Step → day 21: Entry Visa issued (Pink Colored Visa) and we will email you a soft copy of the visa.
Tenth Step → Day 22 : The Original Entry Visa will be available for collection at our office.
Fees for company formation in DMCC Free Zone
DMCC Free Zone Flexi Desk Fees
You are probably wondering about the costs of setting up a free zone company in UAE. Here at DMCC Free Zone, we help you understand DMCC flexi desk fees well. We are fully transparent in terms of providing our valued customers with the total DMCC flexi desk fees that are associated with the setup of their new business in a free zone.
A big part of our transparent service is ensuring that we provide flexible terms and exact packages that meet your needs and budget. Whether you need a single or dual (or more) shareholder trade license or visas for dependents or employees, we offer you the best options with no hidden charges.
We have listed below the complete overview of our DMCC flexi desk fees that are involved in company formation in DMCC free zone. Please be informed that the rates are all inclusive which means you do not have to worry about extra or hidden charges.
|PACKAGE 1||PACKAGE 2||PACKAGE 3||PACKAGE 4||PACKAGE 5|
1 Visa Allocation
1-3 Visa Allocation
4-6 Visa Allocation
- Immigration card fee of AED 1,000 is payable on all licenses that are eligible for residence visas (package 3 and 4).
- One-time security deposit of AED 2,500 is payable on all licenses at the time of incorporation.
- PO Box management service is available at AED 350 per year.
Excellent Setup will help your company formation in an efficient and timely manner with our experienced staff. The service charge for the DMCC license fees cost is 6,000 AED to set up a new license and 1,500 AED for renewal of an old license. Our DMCC Registration Fees covers Professional fees that include: consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable Local Citizen service agent when required, supporting documents that are notarized by the local notary public, assisting in bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
If you are looking for a DMCC free zone license cost the authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be additional requirements during the process of establishing your company in the DMCC Free Zone, However Excellent Setup will be there at every step to help you.
DMCC License Renewal Fees
|DMCC GENERAL TRADING LICENSE, BUSINESS CENTER LICENSE OR HOTEL LICENSE FEES|
|Initial Approval & Trade Name (one time)||AED 1,015|
|Registration Fee (one time)||AED 29,020|
|License Fee (yearly)||AED 50,275|
|Auditors Appointment Letter (one time)||AED 1,000|
|Memorandum Of Association (one time)||AED 2,000|
|DMCC COMMERCIAL TRADING/SERVICE LICENSE|
|Initial Approval & Trade Name (one time)||AED 1,015|
|Registration Fee (one time)||AED 9,020|
|License Fee (yearly)||AED 20,275|
|Auditors Appointment Letter (one time)||AED 1,000|
|Memorandum of Association (one time)||AED 2,000|
DMCC Free Zone Visa Rules
When your business is already established and operating in UAE and you are the owner with a residence visa, you are now in a position to get UAE residence visas for your family members or employees. This is known as UAE dependent visas.
The process of applying for a UAE residence visa is very easy and only undergoes 4 stages namely entry permit, status adjustment, medical fitness test, and Emirates ID registration. The resident visa is valid for 1 to 3 years.
Governing Rules and Laws
The governing documents for employment affairs in the Free Zone are:
- A.E. LABOR LAW No. (8) Of 1980 (“Labor Law”)
- Rules and Regulations of DMCC Free Zone
DMCC Visa Fees
DMCC is dedicated to providing the market with huge opportunities to have let them have an excellent means for company formation in DMCC free zone that is why we exclusively offer you low-cost visa fees. From the initial processing up to the final approval of your visa, you can rely on our excellent assistance that you will be going to receive quick and simple procedures.
All you have to do is to provide as the requirements and we will do our part to where you will only wait for 4 to 7 working days. So, through our help, you can have low-cost visa fees and a high-quality assistance. Below is the exact amount of visa fees you will need to pay during the processing:
cot per RESIDENCE VISA From 4,650aed
A fee of AED 400 for the attested employment contract and AED 750 for the working permit that is payable on all residence visas.
- A medical fitness fee of AED 300 and Emirates ID fee of AED 370 which is directly payable to the relevant authority.
All amounts are denominated in UAE Dirhams (AED). Internal exchange rates will be applied on payments that are in currencies other than AED.
Amendment License Services for DMCC Free Zone
Our services also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Dubai
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship