Dubai Airport Free Zone Overview
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) is one of the fastest developing free zones in the Middle East area. The Dubai Airport Free Zone location in the heart of Dubai city and beside the Dubai International Airport in addition to Dubai airport free zone metro station. The available market of over 1.5 billion consumers around the member states of the Gulf, Asia, Africa and Europe countries will make it a great option for you to start a new business in Dubai Free Zone.
The Dubai Airport Free Zone Have a range of modern infrastructural measures and overall environment so that the rigid members can engage and explore in their respective business activities. Dubai free zone provides office space and warehouses for foreign companies at 100% ownership in a zero-tax environment.
The excellent set company will assist through every step from initial risk assessment through to final approval as we have the depth knowledge, and experience to Dubai Airport free zone company formation. We have the right connections to process your license within switch time farm and explain to you all the benefits. Our well-experienced consultants will answer all your questions and help you make the best decision about the business model that suits your needs. People are always seeking Dubai airport free zone jobs which make easier for investors to find a lot of skilled workers for their new companies.
Advantages of setting up a license in Dubai Airport Free Zone
- The Dubai free zone is located in the best free zone areas in Dubai and within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport.
- Coming owners enjoy the facilities provided by the Dubai Cargo Village and the FLC Air Cargo Terminal
- Investor-oriented management
- On-site customs inspection
- The Dubai Airport Free Zone Companies can operate 24 hours a day
- Easy accessibility to Dubai Airport Free Zone building and offices within
- Abundant and inexpensive energy easy availability of cheap workforce
- 0% foreign ownership.
- 0% corporate tax.
- There is no restriction on capital repatriation.
- 0% import or re-export duties.
- 0% personal income tax.
- Dubai airport free zone jobs vacancy
- There is no currency restrictions.
- Onsite Customs.
Two the type of licenses in Dubai Airport Free Zone:
1- Commercial Trading License
This category of license will allow you to import, export, distribute, consolidate and store items that will be mentioned specifically in the permit and it is limited to one activity
2- General Trading License
This Category of a license will allow the company to import, export, distribute and associate as well as store items of a diversified, unlimited, multiple numbers of products which can be unrelated
Two types of ownership
1-Free Zone Company
Dubai Airport Free Zone issues the FZC license to free zone companies for many partners, whether individuals of Minimum one shareholder or corporations of A Minimum share capital of 1000 AED is necessary. Each of the shares should be in the denomination of 1000 AED.
2-Branch of Foreign Company
Dubai Airport Free Zone issues the Foreign Company Branch license to foreign companies established outside UAE and planning to open a branch or representative office.
Categories of the company activities at Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Banks, Finance & Credit
- Restaurants, bars, and canteens
- Aircraft & Spacecraft
- Petrol/Crude Petrol, Oil & Natural Gas
- Electronics & Electrical Group
- Legal Services
- Business and management consultancy Services
- Architectural & engineering activities & related technical consultancy
- Transport, Shipping, And Storage
- Travel Agent
- Motor Vehicles & Auto Spare Parts
- Agricultural raw materials & live animals and Plants
- Representative office
- Agricultural raw materials & live animals & Plants
- Foodstuff and Beverages
- Agricultural raw materials and live animals & Plants
- Textiles, Clothing, and Footwear
- Representative office
- Household & Furniture Trading
- Sports equipment
- Perfumery, Medicines, Beauty
- Spectacles & Contact Lenses
- Metal & Metals ores
- Building materials
- Agricultural, Flowers & Plants
- Waste trading
- Bags, Packaging Material & Paper Trading
- Equipment & Machines
Dubai Airport Free Zone Requirements for Business Registration
- Proof of business trade name (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- Six months bank statement for the shareholder or shareholders
- The Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- The Passport copy and resume for the company manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Company profile /business plan
- company brochure in case it is available
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows Excellent Setup to represent you as well as the shareholders
- A Third party authority pre-approval with additional costs and professional fees
- No objection certificate from a current sponsor, if applicant is a UAE resident as an employee
- Annual financial report or shareholder(s) 6 months bank statement
- No Objection letter for manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE
- No Objection letter from the relevant Dubai authority.
Other legal documents and their approval requirements.
- An Attested and notarized article of association from the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- A Board determination to be determined by the panel of management for your current company/ entity at the location of origin stating the intent of launching a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the United Arab Embassy.
- The Certificate and license of registration for the existing company certified and authorized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
14 steps to get your license in Ajman Free Zone
First Step →Day 1 – Submit the application to Excellent Setup and make the payment. If the payment is made early in the morning, we can get the name reservation on the first day.
Second Step →Day 2 – Company name reservation is carried out at the Dubai Airport Free Zone ) by our company.
Third Step →Day 3 – Clients can meet our consultant at Dubai Airport free Zone or come to our Office at 9 am to be taken to (DAFZA) by our staff to sign the company incorporation papers work in front of DAFZA official.
Important note: After day three the Schedule will vary depending on what the Client will choose a ready fitted office space or if the customer prefers to ask DAFZA contractors to do a fit-out for the elected office, or if customers prefer to do that independently.
These are the steps that will follow day three.
Fourth Step – Office will be finalized /pay
Fifth Step – Payment should be done within two weeks /Preparing Lease agreement
Sixth Step – Collecting the office keys
Seventh Step – Business License released by the Free Zone and Excellent setup will send a soft copy by email
Eight Step The Original License/Dubai Airport Free Zone Chamber of Commerce Certificate/ Lease Agreement, and Articles of Association. This depends on the type of license)
After you have completed the procedure to set up your office, you will need to do the following to complete your preparations for business:
Night Step Apply for a Postal Code
Tenth Step – Apply for Establishment card
Eleventh Step -After obtaining Establishment card, you can apply for a Manager visa
Twelveth Step -Visa application process should also be followed for additional employees
Thirteen: After getting the PO Box that comes with your Postal Code application, the following step is to apply for an IT Connection for the office/LIU (Etisalat or Du)
fourteen: Apply for a parking space/ Apply for office insurance to will cover the following:
- Third-party liability
- Against Fire and Perils
Dubai Airport Free license cost
|Packages cost in AED||Numbe Of Visas||First-year||Seccound year||Third-year|
Smart Desk Package
Bronze office Package
Silver office Package
Excellent setup Service Charge
Our service changer is 6,000AED for setting up a new license and 1,500AED for renewal of an old license. Our cost covers Professional fees and includes consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable Local Citizen service agent when required, supporting documents for notarization from the local notary public, assisting in bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
The concerned authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be an additional requirement during the process.
Amendment License Services for Dubai Airport Free Zone
Our services also Include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
Dubai PRO Services
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship