Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Formation
Jebel Ali Free Zone (jafza) was established in 1985 in Dubai under the guidance of Dubai Ruler Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. The Jebel Ali Free Zone is Located near the Jebel Ail port which is the world’s 7th largest container port and together with the prime cargo airports.
Jebel Ali Free Zone is one of the best free zone areas in Dubai and a perfect venue for trading companies to import and export as well as for shipping companies. With few companies at the beginning, to more than 7,000 companies from over 100 countries, and over 135,000 jobs which are operating and with the upcoming Expo 2020 there will more companies operating in the Jebel Free zone.
JAFZA is the right place for a business set up in Dubai as it includes warehouses, plots of land, showrooms, customized development solutions, offices, retail outlets, a business park, even on-site residences and a Traders’ Market. Apart from the excellent facilities and infrastructure, JAFZA offers 100% ownership, no tax, no customs, no duties and more. The Jebel Ali Free Zone provides easy procedures for Free Zone company registration in Dubai.
We can help you to be part of the most successful businesses in the world. To find out more about the options of company formation in Jebel Ali Free Zone contact Excellent Setup Consultancy to help you choose the right company that suits your needs.
Advantages of setting up a license in Jebel Ali Free Zone Freezone
- There are no restrictions on capital repatriation.
- 100% foreign ownership
- There is 0% import or re-export duties.
- 0% personal income tax
- No currency restrictions.
- Onsite Customs.
- There is no restriction on employees
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years (a concession that is renewable).
- There is the ability to mortgage your premises to a bank or financing company
Establishment Types of Companies in Jebel Ali Free Zone
There is three type of formation of companies in Jebel Ali Free Zone, and the number of Shareholders will determine the Type of the Company.
When setting up a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone and the number of Shareholders is between Two to Fifty. These shareholders can be Individual people, or nonindividual people or a combination of both. An FZCo is essentially a Limited Liability Partnership within the Free Zone, with the liabilities of the company limited to the paid-up capital.
When setup a Public Listed Company (PLC) within the Free Zone and the shareholders are individuals (two to fifty people), non-individuals (two to fifty companies) or a combination of both. A PLC is primarily a Limited Liability Partnership within Jebel Ali Free Zone, with the liabilities of the company limited to the paid-up capital.
An individual or a group, of one shareholder, can register in a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) in JAFZA. The FZE is essentially a Limited Liability Company within the Free Zone. An FZCo is essentially a Limited Liability Partnership within the Free Zone, with the liabilities of the company limited to the paid-up capital. The FZCo has a legal personality separate from that of its shareholder, and it has the capacity, rights, and rights of a natural person.
Any existing established entity
If an established company like to open a branch in Jebel Ali free zone, then the branch will be 100% own by the mother company as well as the name, operation and the business service of the Branch will be the same as the parent company
Six Types of License in Jebel Ali Free Zone
This type of license is for companies that want to carry out trading activities
This type of license is for businesses that want to carry out manufacturing activities
3 – Service License
This type of license is for companies that want to conduct services activities
This type of license is for enterprises that want to do buying and selling of goods as wells services over electronic networks through any electronic means
5-National Industrial License
This type of license to is for companies that perform manufacturing activities where a minimum of 51% of the ownership is for national(s) of any AGCC country.
This Type of License is to carry out development of new products and services
|Trading License in Jebel Ali Free Zone||Service License in Jebel Ali Free Zone||Industrial License in Jebel Ali Free Zone|
|Agricultural, flowers & plants|
Aircraft & train trading
Amusement equipment & supplies trading
Bags, packaging material & paper trading
Building materials trading
Electronics & Electrical group
Equipment & Machines
Fuel & petroleum products trading
Metal & its products trading
Motor vehicles & auto spare parts
Perfumery, medicines, beauty
Foodstuff & beverages
Separate trading activities
Ships & Boat trading
Spectacles & contact lenses trading
Sports equipment trading
Stationery & Books trading
Trade license & video & recordings
Tobacco & smoking accessories trading
Household & Furniture Trading
Exchange & Financial
Regional liaison office
Transport, shipping & storage
Equipment, engines, machinery & repairs
Light aircraft maintenance
Motor vehicle repairs
Repairing of electrical & electronic appliances
Accounts, Banks, finance & credit group
Building maintenance, surveillance & cleaning services
Car registration & transfer services
Car rental & passenger transport
Contracting & Building works
Document destroying & storage
Domestic gas station
Exchange & Financial
Government liaison office
Halls & exhibitions
Hospitals & recovery houses
Contact us Today
Blocks & Building stones
Cotton, metal nets & rope manufacturing
Equipment, engines & machinery
Garments, rugs, textiles & products manufacturing
Glass & chinaware manufacturing
Light aircraft manufacturing
Manufacture of batteries
Production of gold
Production of eyeglasses
Production of medicines
Manufacture of motor vehicles & motorcycles
Manufacturer of tires & rubber products
Production of bags, shoes & leather products
Production of tobacco & cigarettes
Production of wood, wood products & furniture
Paper & paper products
Petroleum & metal extraction
Pipes & wire manufacturing
Power generation & transmission
Electrical & electronic appliances
Structural steel manufacturing
Technical & professional workshops
Requirements for Starting a Business in Jebel Ail Free Zone!
- An application Form (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- Letter of Intent (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- Prepare your existing company Profile (In case it is available)
- 12 months financial report for yourself or shareholder(s) six months bank statements for the shareholder. Note: It does not apply for new company registration
- A Copy of the manager’s passport and his resume
- A Copy of shareholder(s) passport and their resumes
- Original (not a copy) bank reference letter (for each shareholder)
- No objection letter from current sponsor, if applicant is UAE resident as an employee
- Business plan
- A legal representative (Negotiator)
- Initial approval or approvals from the third Authority or Authorities in case it’s required for your business activates, for example, Media, IT, and Pharmaceutical
- Excellent setup will provide with all the information how to apply for Jebel Ali free zone gate pass when clients visiting your company.
Other legal documents and their approval!
- An Attested and notarized article of association from the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- A board determination to be determined by the panel of managements for your current company/ entity at the location of origin stating the intent of launching a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the United Arab Embassy.
- The certificate and license of registration for the existing company certified and authorized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
10 steps to get Jebel Ali free Zone license
First step →Day 1: Sign the service agreement with Excellent Setup and make the payment. (Files preparation. Taking 1 working day after all required documents provided by the client)
Second step→ Day 2: Company name reservation is carried out at the Jebel Ali free Zone (JAFZA) by our company.
Third step → Day 3: Clients can meet our consultant at Jebel Ali Free Zone or come to our Office at 9 am to be taken to JAFZA by our staff to sign the company incorporation papers work in front of a JAFZA official.
Important note: After day three the Schedule will vary depending on what the Client will choose a ready fitted office space or if the customer prefers to ask JAFZA contractors to do a fit-out for the elected office, or if customers prefer to do that independently.
These are the steps that will follow day three.
Fourth Step: Office will be finalized
Fifth Step: Preparing Lease agreement
Sixth Step : Collecting the office keys
Seventh Step: Business License released by the Free Zone and Excellent Setup will send a soft copy by email.
Eight step: The Original License, Jebel Ail Chamber of Commerce Certificate, Lease Agreement, and Articles of Association. This depends on the type of license.
Ninth Step: The dedicated landline will be activated and we will provide you the telephone number along with details of your address.
Tenth Step: Company Immigration Card issued by Dubai Immigration and you can apply for UAE visa if required.
Jebel Ail Free Zone license cost
|License||Categories||Cost||Our service charges||Renewal|
Oil & Gas
Excellent setup Service Charge for Jebel Ail Free Zone
Our service changer is 6,000AED for setting up a new license and 1,500AED for Jebel Ali free zone license renewal. Our cost covers Professional fees and includes free consultation sessions, drafting of legal JAFZA forms in English and Arabic. We assist in UAE bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities to get the best Dubai free Zone license
The concerned authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be an additional requirement during the process.
Amendment License for Jebel Ali companies
Our services also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Dubai
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship