Ajman Free Zone Company Formation Overview
Ajman Free Zone was established in 1988 with Ajman Government. This zone turned out to produce a remarkable industrial change in Ajman by attracting a significant number of local and international companies to profit from the investment opportunities that lead to massive developments in trading in Ajman and across the United Arab Emirates. This has extended the financial benefits of private and government sector growth in the UAE.
Ajman Free Zone Authority provides huge opportunities and facilities (small office, executive offices, warehouses, business centers and Ajman free zone smart offices to companies to get a significant return on their investment. AFZ continues to develop its infrastructure, spending millions of Dirhams along its free zone area which is more than one million square meters. People are always seeking Ajman free zone jobs which make easier for investors to find a lot of skilled workers for their new companies.
Excellent Setup will assist you through every step from initial risk assessment through to final approval .we have the in-depth knowledge and experience in the Ajman free zone company formation. Excellent Setup has the right connections to process your license within a quick time frame and explain to you all the benefits and limitations and restrictions of the Ajman Free Zone to ensure you are making the right choice for your enterprise. Our well-experienced consultants will answer all your questions and help you make the best decision about the business setup activities in Ajman Free zone that suits your needs.
Advantages of setting up a license in Ajman Free Zone
- Flexible Payment Options on monthly basis
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- Tax exemptions
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Economical prices on facility usage
- Inexpensive prices for power and electricity
- Competitive prices on leasing
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Property ownership is allowed
- Businesses can undertake more than one activity
- The owner can wind up business activities at their discretion
- Companies can engage in local and International Trading
- Repatriation of capital and profits is permitted
- There are no restrictions on currency
- Easy access to International Airport and four ports that are Affordable and have an accessible Infrastructure
- Raw material readily available
- Low cost business setup compared to the Mainland company formation
- No Attested Degree Certificates Required
- 4 to 7 working days for Processing Ajman free zone visa for the UAE residence.
- Company owners that are over the age of 60 years old can have UAE residency visas as an investor
Four the type of licenses that decides Ajman Free Zone activity lists
1- Commercial Trading License
This category of the license will allow you to import, export, distribute, consolidate and store items that will be mentioned specifically in the permit and it is limited to one activity.
2- General Trading License
This category of a license will allow the company to import, export, distribute and associate as well as store items of a diversified, unlimited, multiple numbers of products which can be unrelated.
3- Professional License
This category of license will allow the client to carry out professional consultancy services which are:
- Marketing Research & Consultancies
- Management Consultancies
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology Consultancies
- Advertising Research & Consultancies
4- E-Commerce License
This category of License will allow you to sell products and collect payments online.
Four types of ownership in Ajman Free Zone
1-Free Zone Entity
Ajman Free Zone issues the Free Zone Establishment license, with a separate legal capacity, owned as 100% by either the individual or legal entity (company) having establishment capital of approximately 185,000 AED
2-Free Zone Company
Ajman Free Zone issues the FZC license to free zone companies for many partners, whether individuals or corporations of separate legal capacity, so as every investor share is to be determined by partners when issuing the license.
3- Branch of Local Company
Ajman Free Zone issues the local company branch licenses to local businesses having valid license issued by the United Arab Emirates License Authority and intending to open a branch inside the Free Zone
4-Branch of Foreign Company
The Ajman Free Zone issues the Foreign Company Branch license to foreign companies established outside the UAE, and that is planning to open a branch or representative office, by which they can practice business (trade, industrial, professional or service).
Ajman Free Zone Requirements for Company Registration
- Proof of business trade name (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- Evidence of preliminary approval for the business activities (Excellent Setup will do this for you)
- The Passport Copies and other legal documents for the stakeholders and shareholders
- The Passport copy and resume for the company manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- A Feasibility study in case of industrial, service and electronic activities
- Notarized and attested power of legal representative that allows Excellent Setup to represent you as well as the shareholders
- A Third party authority pre-approval with additional costs and professional fees
- No objection certificate from a current sponsor, if applicant is a UAE resident as an employee
Other legal documents and their approval requirements.
- An Attested and notarized article of association from the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- A Board determination to be determined by the panel of management for your current company/ entity at the location of origin stating the intent of launching a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the United Arab Embassy.
- The Certificate and license of registration for the existing company certified and authorized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
Ten steps to get your license in Ajman Free Zone
First step →Day 1: Submit the application to Excellent Setup and make the payment. If the payment is made early in the morning, we can get the name reservation on the first day.
Second step→ Day 2: Company name reservation is carried out at Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) by our company.
Third step → Day 3: The Clients can meet our consultant at Ajman Free Zone or come to our Office at 9 am to be taken to AFZ by our staff to sign the company incorporation papers work in front of a Free Zone official.
Fourth Step→ Day 4: Trade License released by the Free Zone and Excellent setup will send a soft copy by email.
Fifth Step → Day 5 : The Original Trade License/Ajman Chamber of Commerce Certificate/ Lease Agreement, and Articles of Association (only applicable for trade license).
Sixth step → Day 7: The dedicated telephone number will be activated, and we will provide all the details by our Business Center along with details of your address.
Seventh Step→Day 10: The Company Immigration Card issued by Ajman Immigration and if you wish you to apply for your visa. The Excellent setup will provide Ajman free zone visa application form.
Eight step →day 11: Complete and submit the Visa Application forms and the attested degree certificate (if applicable) as well as the Emirates ID Card information (if applicable) to Excellent Setup and make payment.
Ninth Step → day 21: Entry Visa issued (Pink Colored Visa) and we will email you a soft copy of the visa.
Tenth Step → Day 22: The Original Entry Visa will be available for collection at our office.
Ajman Free Zone license cost
|Payment plans||Trade License 1 Activity||Trade License 2 Activities||Trade License 3 Activites||General Trading|
|Payment plans||E -commerc||Service Licese||Our servcie package||Renwel package|
Excellent setup Service Charge for company registration in Ajman Free Zone
Our service changer is 6,000AED for setting up a new license and 1,500AED for Ajman free zone license renewal. Our cost covers Professional fees and includes free consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic. We assist in UAE bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
The concerned authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be an additional requirement during the process
Amendment License Services for Ajman Free Zone
Our services also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Ajman
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship