Fujairah Creative Zone company formation Overview
Fujairah is a vibrant city that was established in 2007 by the UAE government and it has been providing the residents with an ideal business environment and reliable services. It is one of the seven emirates of UAE that has a strategic business location. Under the leadership of the Ruler of Fujairah, Sheikh Hamed Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi the city has undergone a drastic growth in recent years.
The Fujairah Creative Zone provides opportunities for a wide range of fields including technology, media, marketing and much more. If you are looking to Setup a business in Fujairah it is one of the fastest growing business hubs in the world. The Fujairah Creative Zone company formation is a great option and there are substantial business opportunities in Creative City Al Barsha that are ready for uptake.
Excellent Setup will guide you on the legal requirements as well as the registration process for your business setup in Fujairah Free Creative Zone, which has an environment for business operations from both local and international investors. The Fujairah Free Zone offers facilities such as the firm operations offices, executive offices, and warehouses minimizing the cost of operations of the business due to the localization of the majority of the required facilities. We offer a plethora of services that will provide you benefits including:
Advantages of setting up a license in the Fujairah Creative Zone
- In Fujairah Creative Zone the companies will get 100% ownership of the organization
- In UAE free zones there is 100% personal and corporate tax exemption
- The repartition of capital and profits will be 100% on the organizations
- There will be exemption from customs duties on formation of company in Fujairah Creative Zone
- Fujairah free zone company will get the access to Fujairah airport and Fujairah port
- Cost-effective solutions are available
- The companies in Fujairah will get the access to the local markets
- There is no hidden cost and the free zone company will get investor friendly policies
You will get state of art facilities by formation of companies in Fujairah
Four types of licenses in Fujairah Creative Zone
Commercial Trading License
This license indicates the exact items you will be trading in. It gives you the freedom to trade freely be it within the UAE or outside. The permit will also, allow you to source the items from different areas, store them as well as distribute to various markets. The possession of this license only allows you to specialize in a given line of products.
General Trading License
This licensing option is broader than the Commercial Trading License. It encompasses the importation, exports, distribution as well as the storage options. This licensing option offers you the opportunity to deal with extensive, varied and multiple products; these products can be unrelated, making it very ideal for companies dealing with a broad range of goods.
This type of license is ideal for companies intending to offer professional consultancy services. The license covers almost all the consultancy services providers including Marketing Research; Management Consultancy; Marketing Management; Information Technology and Advertising Research Consultancy.
The professional license is not issued to companies that deals with items, rather, it is reserved for services companies
With the impressive growth in the technology world, many traders are opting to do business online. Companies with the policy of online operation are issued with the E-Commerce License. This license allows the companies to market and sell their services online. Additionally, these companies are licensed to receive payments through online methods. These companies simplify the operations of the clients as there is minimal interaction, making it quite efficient.
Four types of ownership in Fujairah Creative Zone
Free Zone Company. The company is owned by multiple partners. During the process of issuing the license, the shares ration is determined by the partners.
Branch of Local Company. Given to licensed businesses within UAE that wish to open a Fujairah Free Zone Authority branch in the Creative Zone.
Branch of Foreign Company. Licenses are issued to foreign companies that wish to open branches in the Fujairah Creative Zone.
Fujairah Creative Zone Requirements for Business Registration
- A signed Article of Association
- A Lease Agreement
- Duly filled forms by all shareholders. All the areas must be filled before the submission of the forms. The information provided should be accurate
- The Passport Size Photos for the shareholders. This will facilitate the registration process including the issuance of a visa
- A well-crafted Company’s trade name
- Proof of legal representation for the shareholders
- An approval document confirming the legality of the business operations
- Feasibility study on the business operations; this is particularly necessary for electronic, service and industrial activities.
- If cases where the company is in existence, the valid Certificate of Registration must be presented.
Other legal documents and their approval.
- An Attested and notarized article of association from the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- A Board determination to be determined by the panel of managements for your current company/ entity at the location of origin stating the intent of launching a new setup abroad. Must be attested and notarized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
- The Certificate and license of registration for the existing company certified and authorized by the United Arab Emirates Embassy.
6 steps for the license registration in Fujairah Free Zone
Excellent Setup will make each step easier for you.
First Step on day 1. You are required to apply and submit the forms; also attach a valid/signed Articles of Incorporation and if possible, the Lease Agreement. Once validated, make the payment to the Creative Free Zone
Second Step on day 3. Your dedicated phone number is activated. You will provide the details of your address and business office
Third step on day 6. You will be provided with the trading license; a copy of the original will be sent to your email. At this juncture, your business can assume full operations
Fourth step on day 7. Collect the business documents including the Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation, Trade License, Lease Agreement, and Share Certificate as well the Company Stamp. The documents can be collected at the Creative Zone offices.
You are also expected to settle the charges for Company Immigration Card
Fifth step on day 19. Issuance of the Company Immigration Card. You may also submit visa application documents and passport photos and make the necessary payments to Creative Zone.
Sixth step on day 33. Issuance of the Visa. A copy of the original pink-colored document is sent to you via email.
In case you are outside the country, a flight charge of AED 250 is charged. Ensure you provide us with the necessary flight details
Excellent Setup Service Charge
The Fujairah creative city license cost is 6,000 AED to set up a new license and 1,500 AED for renewal of an old license. Our cost covers Professional fees that include: consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable Local Citizen Service agent when required, supporting documents that are notarized by the local notary public, assisting in bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
The fee implication at Fujairah Creative Zone remains the most affordable among the Free Zones in UAE. We have classified our rates into basic and premium. The rates for a new license range between AED 24,000 and AED 40,000 annually depending on the package type.
Beyond the 4 shareholders cap, you will be required to pay AED 2,000 for every additional shareholder. The shareholders are required to hold valid UAE residence visas. If an extra shareholder is brought in without the residence visa, the business will be required to apply for a new approval.
Amendment License Services for Fujairah Creative Zone
Our services also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Fujairah
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship