Business setup in Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah
The Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah was developed in 1995. Due to the development and success, it is now regarded as the cornerstone of business in Sharjah. The Hamriyah Free Zone has undergone the most industrial development in the last couple of years. The location of Hamriyah Free Zone is perfect for the small technological business organizations.
Hamriyah Free Zone has a growing market of 1.5 billion people that will provide you with a great opportunity to enhance your business and be registered in the Sharjah free zone companies list. The free zone is connected with 230 cities through direct contact with the airports and the Arabian Sea which means that even tourists will get to your organization first before they can move further into the city. The Hamriyah Free Zone provides a challenging atmosphere with unique opportunities and incentives to grow with the dynamic and flexible management of the Hamriyah port. There are many business opportunities available in this Sharjah free zone and Excellent Setup can help you to successfully open your own business in the Hamriyah free zone location.
Advantages of setting up a license in the Hamriyah Free Zone
- The Hamriyah free zone location is perfect in providing businesses with the accessibility to the global market
- The business organization will have access to the GCC and UAE markets
- There are attractive investment incentives
- Energy resources are independent and inexpensive
- The infrastructure is developed
- For the investor development, you can easily get the land on lease
- The offices, accommodations, business units, and warehouses are already built
- The area consists of International airports and three seaports that are connected
- The living conditions are low cost and high quality
- The cost of labor is low and you are allowed to hire foreign labor through Hamriyah port
- The ownership of the foreign company is 100%
- There would be 100% tax exemption on the import and export tax
- Commercial levies will have 100% exemptions
- For the profit and capital, 100% Repatriation is allowed
- Leases are available for 25 years and they can be renewed for the next 25 years
- You will not have to pay any kind of corporate or personal income tax in Hamriyah Free Zone Phase 2
Three the type of licenses in Hamriyah Free Zone
This license will allow you to import the raw material from different nations to the Hamriyah Free Zone. You can use this material to produce several products. The completed product can be exported inside or outside UAE. If you desire to distribute your products in UAE, you will have to conduct the task using the help of a local distributor or agent.
Allows you to export, import, and store, distribute or sell the products in UAE. Keep in mind that you will have to take the help of a local agent or distributor for the selling the products in UAE.
Within the Hamriyah Free Zone, the holder of the license is allowed to conduct all the activities that have been mentioned on the license for free zone company.
We will ensure that you get your business licenses in limited time so that you can activate your business quickly.
Four types of ownership at Hamriyah Free Zone
There are four types of ownership at Hamriyah Free Zone
Free Zone Establishment
To launch your personal organization in the Hamriyah Free Zone, you will require only one shareholder to start the business as well as ensure that you have the specified license according to the activities that you are about to perform.
Free Zone Company
In this type of organization, you must have 2 to 5 shareholders for the business to proceed. It can be a small business or a large enterprise according to your requirements and plans.
Branch of a company
In this type of ownership, you can open a branch or franchise of a foreign or local company that has already been established in the Hamriya Free Zone.
Requirements for Hamriyah Free Zone Registration
- Complete personal details of the owner
- Certification of good standing and registration of the company
- Original reference from the bank
- Attested memorandum for the association of the company
- The letter of appointment and passport copy of the manager should be attested
- Attested copy of the board of resolution for incorporation in the Hamriyah port
- The reference from bank regarding the worthiness of the credit
- The work permit and valid residence for the employees should be given that are appointed from other states.
Ten steps to get your license in Hamriyah Free Zone
First step →Day 1: Submit the application to Excellent Setup and make the payment. If the payment is made early in the morning, we can get the name reservation on the first day in Hamriyah Free Zone
Second step→ Day 2: Company name reservation is carried out at Hamriyah Free Zone by our company.
Third step → Day 3: The Clients can meet our consultant at Hamriyah Free Zone or come to our Office at 9 am to be taken to Hamriyah Free Zone by our staff to sign the company incorporation papers work in front of a Free Zone official.
Fourth Step→ Day 4: License released by the Hamriyah Free Zone and Excellent setup will send a soft copy by email.
Fifth Step → Day 5 : The Original License/Sharjah Chamber of Commerce Certificate/ Lease Agreement, and Articles of Association (only applicable for trade license).
Sixth step → Day 7: The dedicated telephone number in Hamriyah Free Zone will be activated, and we will provide all the details by our Business Center along with details of your address.
Seventh Step→Day 10: The Company Immigration Card issued by Sharjah Immigration and if you wish you to apply for your visa. The Excellent setup will provide Hamriyah Free Zone visa application form.
Eight step →day 11: Complete and submit the Visa Application forms for Hamriyah Free Zone and the attested degree certificate (if applicable) as well as the Emirates ID Card information (if applicable) to Excellent Setup and make payment.
Ninth Step → day 21: Entry Visa issued (Pink Colored Visa) and we will email you a soft copy of the visa.
Tenth Step → Day 22: The Original Entry Visa will be available for collection at our office.
Excellent Setup Service Charge
The service charge for the Hamriyah Free Zone license cost is 6,000 AED to set up a new license and 1,500 AED for renewal of an old license. Our cost covers Professional fees that include: consultation sessions, drafting of legal documents in English and Arabic, introducing reliable Local Citizen service agent when required, supporting documents that are notarized by the local notary public, assisting in bank accounts and presenting you to the concerned authorities.
If you are looking for a Hamriyah free zone license cost the authority will determine the exact government cost at the time of applying. There might be an additional requirement during the process of establishing your company in the Hamriyah Free Zone.
Amendment License Services
Our services at Sharjah Hamriyah Free Zone also include:
- Add Partner
- Partner Withdrawal
- Ownership Transfer
- Modify Activity
- Amendment of Trade Name
- Change Manager
- Adjust Signature
- Adjust License Particulars
- Change Partner
- Cancel License
- Trade License Cancellation
PRO Services in Sharjah
- Airport Visa Drop-off
- Arabic Legal Translation (from English)
- The Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation as well as of Degrees, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate
- The Attestation of Certificates/Contract
- The Certificate of Good Standing
- Salary Certificate
- No Objection Letter for (Driver’s License, Liquor License, Car Registration, Travel)
- In Country Change of Status
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Residence Visa Cancellation (inside the country)
- Police Clearance (for Liquor License)
- Assistance for Driver’s License
- Penalty for late renewal of Immigration Card
- Residence Visa Cancellation (outside the country)
- VIP Support for the Medical Test & Emirates ID Application
- Re-issuance/Duplicate Company Document
- Dependents Sponsorship