Offshore company formation in Dubai Jebel Ail
The Offshore company formation in Dubai Jebel Ali Free Zone started in 2003, however, the Jebel Ali free zone was established in 1985 with a space of 48sq.km and is considered one of the largest and fastest expanding UAE Free Zones. Jebel Ail offshore company formation in Dubai allows the formation of an offshore company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company which means only getting a certificate of incorporation and not a business license. This means offshore companies in Jebel Ali free zone are not allowed to do business within the Emirates.
DED and Offshore setup
The Dubai Economic Department (DED) in Dubai started from first of January 2011, to register properties in the name of offshore entities such as with Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA). When you register as an offshore company in Jebel Ali Free Zone, you are only allowed to invest in UAE businesses as an individual or business company, and you cannot conduct business within the Emirates. The registered companies in Jebel Ali free zone have the privileges to own properties within a particular area in Dubai (The Palm Islands and other projects by Nakheel, Emaar and Dubai Properties),
The start of an offshore company formation in Dubai can get complicated without the help and the guidelines of Excellent Setup as we offer quick, safe and hassle-free solutions that can help you to register your Offshore Company with relevant government agencies, banking, and the legal matters.
Our service package for jafza offshore company formation in Dubai provides complete privacy and confidentiality for your finances and activities with the most affordable prices. With the help of Excellent Business Setup, investors can register their jafza Offshore Company without being physically present. Contact us for more information.
Advantages offshore company formation in Dubai (JAFZA)
- Low Startup Cost
- The jafza offshore companies can own property in designated areas in Dubai.
- There is no requirement for your physical address during the in cooperation with your business.
- Speedy Incorporation Process ( for some nationalities you need a CID report)
- 100% Tax-Free
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- Globally respected jurisdiction
- Allowed to hold shares in UAE Free Zone companies and LLCs
- setting up a business in Dubai make it Easier for you to conduct business within the Middle East, outside UAE
Activities at Offshore company formation in Dubai Jafza
- Professional Services
- Intellectual Property
- Movie Production
- Game & Win
- Real Estate
Requirements for Offshore company formation in Dubai JAFZA
- A passport copy of each shareholder or shareholders of the enterprise.
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- An original proof of the residence for each shareholder like utility bills.
- Curriculum Vitae of each shareholder
- Articles of Association, Memorandum of Incorporation (Excellent setup will provide a format for the Application for incorporating of the offshore company to allow us to prepare these documents on your behalf).
- Three options for a name for the enterprise.
- A share capital of minimum 10,000 AED is required
- The number of shares in the JAFZA offshore company
- A full description of the activities of the company, the name of the Shareholder and the name of all the shareholders in case there is more than one.
- The name, address, nationality, residency status in Dubai and occupation of each director and secretary of the company (minimum two directors and one secretary).
- In case any of the shareholders wants to be a corporate body, we need all the documents to be attested where the original Corporation was established. The process starts with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the original country followed by the United Arab Emirates consulate in that Origin with the final part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the United Arab Emirates.
- The shareholders need personally sign the incorporation documents before the Jebel Ali Free Zone Authorities. If it is not possible to be in the UAE, an attested power of attorney legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will do the job.
- We provide full assistance with opening of JAFZA Offshore Company Bank account in the United Arab Emirates as the requirements might vary from bank to bank and often depend on whether the authorized signatory has an Emirates residence visa or not.
Schedule for Offshore company formation in Dubai JAFZA
First step → Day 1: Submit the application to Excellent Setup and make the payment.
Second step → Day 2: A Memorandum will be prepared to be signed by you. We will send you a soft copy by email to sign and submit these documents back to Excellent Setup in the original.
Third step → Day 3: Clients will revive their original papers with the company stamp and sit with a bank representative to open the bank account. Please note this step depends on the clients being available and able sign all the documents on time.
JAFZA offshore company formation fees
|Offshore license||First-year||Secound Year Government Fee|